Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Feeling Christ’s presence

I keep hearing people in church say that the Book of Mormon is really cool ’cause they feel Christ’s presence so clearly in it, more so than in any other book. It makes me wonder: Am i the only person in the church who finds Christ’s presence most clearly felt in the New Testament, followed by the book of Doctrine and Covenants, followed by the Old Testament, then the Pearl of Great Price, and least of all in the Book of Mormon?

Yeah, probably. Oh well.

1 comment:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Or not. I mean 3 Nephi 11-29 pretty clearly has Christ's presence, but His presence is pretty much there from Matthew through John at the very least and we all know people only read the first part of any given part of scripture anyway... (as my daughter said last night "That second Nephi is really holding me up.")